With Oscar and Grammy-nominated producers/composers musicians Ronnie King and Alejandro Taranto San Jose, Costa Rica. Producers and artists from all of the world will be gathering for an intimate look into the music industry in the exotic beach setting of Casa De Luz. It will be a meeting of the minds exploring everything from inspiration to technical aspects of production to the business of music and the crossover into film….
“Pura Vida” is the first thing that comes to mind when we think of Costa Rica. Anyone that has visited knows how frequently it’s used. Among the locals, Pura Vida is an acceptable response for pretty much any question, because to them it’s more than a saying it’s a mentality and a way of life. Due to this relaxed and easy-going perspective, Costa Rica was ranked as the happiest country…
The most affordable and best tourist experience is found with a hacienda in Costa Rica. With hotels you receive fresh towels, many rooms for your group and sometimes a conference center. A hacienda offers you all of that, but a whole lot more. Hacienda Costa Rica When you have a group of friends, family or coworkers that need lodging for an event, hotels might be the first thing that comes…
- Casa De Luz to Host the “Producer’s Summit For Masters by Masters”
- Why is Costa Rica the World’s Happiest Country?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay at a Costa Rica House Rental Instead of a Hotel!
- 8 Bedroom Hacienda in Costa Rica with Private Beach
- Luxury Retreat You Design Yourself on Pacific Coast of Costa Rica
- Houses for Rent in Costa Rica with a Private Chef and Staff on
- Facts and Must Know Tips about Tamarindo Costa Rica for Tourists on
- Incredible Last Minute Villa Rental Deal by Tamarindo Beach in Costa Rica on
- Costa Rica Luxury Wedding Venue and Beach Villa on
- Group Holidays in a Costa Rica Villa Rental with a Chef on