Villa House Guest Services
When you book our world class villa house for your vacation or event, we do everything possible to provide 5-Star VIP service at every step of the process. This includes both standard and optional services as follows:
Standard Services (Included with all bookings)
- Reservations: We will do our best to answer every question you might have before you book. And if you need event space and beds for 50 or 100 guests, we can deliver the most desirable locations in Playa Tamarindo and Langosta for your group booking.
- Personal Concierge: Shortly after booking your group, you will be connected directly with our personal concierge, who will ensure every need is handled from questions about the property or Playa Tamarindo to booking tours and airport transfers. Our concierge will also check you into Casa de Luz, and provide a tour of the property to acquaint you.
- Daily Housekeeping: Housekeeping is provided 6 days/week (Sunday available by special order). This includes bedrooms, baths, kitchen, and other interior areas. Our housekeeper Zaida is awesome, and has been here for years. Often, she will be able to fit in your personal laundry if you leave it in one of the closet bins provided for that.
- Daily Groundskeeping: Groundskeeping and any other maintenance needs for the villa are provided 6 days/week (Sunday available in case of urgent need).
- Weekly Pool Service: The pool and Jacuzzi are serviced weekly, and our groundskeeper cleans the pool 6 days/week.
- Private Chef: Many group bookings choose to hire our private chef, available to cook one or two gourmet meals daily to your chosen menu.
- Doorman/Butler: A butler and/or doorman is available for luggage moves or other assistance.
- Transportation: Transfers from Liberia Airport or San Jose airport are available by private car, shared bus, and (from San Jose) by daily flight to Tamarindo. Our concierge will be happy to assist you with transfers or car rental arrangements – the roads from either airport to Tamarindo are fully-paved and modern. We expect the last mile of gravel to Luz will be finished soon. Taxis can be ordered using the local landline or guest cellphone in the house, and it is about $5 to get to town.
- Food & Beverage Shopping: Some guests don’t want to stop at the supermarket on their way in, but do want cocktails or snacks waiting when they arrive. Please ask our concierge for our pre-order menu, and we can have the house stocked with refreshments for your group.
- Events: We offer a full range of event services, including destination wedding or group event planning, party equipment rentals, catering, entertainment booking, and other needs. Contact Reservations to discuss how we can make your fantasy event come true!
- Tours: Our office or concierge can arrange tours to one of the widest variety of outdoor adventures in the world. Learn to surf, go deep sea fishing, ride a thousand foot zip line, explore a volcano, kayak to a deserted isle, see crocodiles in the river, ride horses in the jungle, enjoy the best spa day of your life, or much more. You probably won’t need a monkey tour here as they are everywhere around the villa house.